As a clinician, I provide psychotherapy services and specialize in the treatment areas listed below.
Individual Adult Psychotherapy
- Therapy for reducing troubling symptoms
- Short-Term Crisis Therapy
- Stress Management
- Intimacy difficulties or problematic relationship patterns
- Overcoming a difficult childhood
- Troubling substance use
- Career concerns
- Difficulty with anger, impulsiveness, sadness, or anxiety
- Coping with mental conditions, such as anxiety disorders, depression, bipolar disorder
Clinical Consultation and Supervision
As a Certified Professional Counseling Supervisor (CPCS), I have the distinct pleasure of supervising and supporting new mental health professionals in the development of their clinical skills. As a Consultant, I provide consultation services to other mental health professionals and agencies seeking guidance regarding a specific case, clinical assessments, ethics, and practice management skills. Regarding practice management, I’ve designed and implemented transformational clinical services that serve the underserved in Atlanta.
- Short or long-term consultation to clinicians
- Clinical supervision for licensure or professional development
- Psychological assessment to clarify treatment issues
- Communication patterns
- Parenting Concerns
- Developmental transitions, i.e. moving in, marriage, children, etc.
- Managing different backgrounds and extended families